Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

executed very well seriously unnerving stuff, everything added well to make this game work and very well at that, the voices lighting all of it

Thoreau Thoreau

it is really good considering the time limit thing

great game because:
1. graphics and sound ensure atmoshpere is suitable
2. original idea(as far as i know)
3. not too flashy and in your face as some other thriller/horror games

i have but one problem

THE GUY IS TOO DAMN SLOW!!!!!!!!! * angry face*
it was so unbeleivably irritating that he moved so slowly
getting up is fine but the rest of his/her movement was, as said before, too damn slow.

3D-xelu responds:

we have increased his speed with the last update :P hopefully that's better...

Mega Miner Mega Miner

good game

this seems to be a great game at frst but some little things cost you the other
stars
1)when at the mechanic the price goes up as u go on fine but it says say 480 but actually charges 660 instead
2)why do i have to go all the way to the end of town to see the acheives?why not just have it as a menu similar to the map and items?
3)Hella slow paced the machine (in my opinion) is too slow, it gets really boring really quick having to watch the thing crawl ant a snails pace

i hope i wasnt to harsh but just so u know the digging thing is the only thing this game has in common with motherload

Jack in the Box! Jack in the Box!

I hope this makes front page

this has everything you need for a great game:
1. good but not perfect graphics so weak PCs can keep up and strong ones cant complain about bad graphics.
2. great idea, hasnt been here before.
3. good music not opressive or irritating also i can turn it off which alot of games dont have and prolly got blamed for
4. not too long, not too short

sihirbaz responds:

Huge thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it.

Venus Fly Trap Venus Fly Trap

good idea but...

havent seen a game like this here yet but some things really got to me
1. the music a way to turn it off would be great as it got annoying quick
2. i couldnt read the intructions very well(bad font,bad color used, and a bit small
3. it was almost impossible to tell the bimbs and not bombs apart
4. in medium there were more bonuses than in easy(didnt try hard)
5. the contol buttons were too close maybe 1 and 2, 9 and 0 would have worked better.

hope you consider this next time you make a game. i know i cant programm for my life but i can try to help at least

SX3Penguo responds:

I completely understand what you're saying.
1. We talked about the music and agreed that if they didn't like the music, they could turn their speakers off.
2. The instructions are annoying but I thought it would look worse boxed in. I wasn't sure what to do with it but I tried my best to make it legible.
3. I'm not sure if I agree with you there. The ant was the hardest to differentiate between but the others were quite obvious. Maybe study the difference before playinng.
4. On the different levels of difficutly, I added more to make it more difficult. That's the way it was supposed to be.
5. Yes, the controls could be better. I'm learning as I work on games and I hopefully will improve greatly with my next release.

I really appreciate this review. There are some things I can't really fix. For example, since I have to use WAV files, the song took up so much room, we had to cut parts out of it and it was still the only song we could put into the game. I hate how mmf2 does this to us but hopefully clickteam will update soon and fix this problem.

As I said before, this is a wondeful review and I appreciate it greatly. Hopefully I can at least get an 8 out of you next time and will improve with my future game ideas.

wpnFire wpnFire

great game but 1 small thing...

Great graphics: animations like blood ect
Great sounds: gun fire, crys of pain ect

there is however 1 massive glitch in knight survival if i stand at the very right of the stage i dont get hit however i can fire back all the opponent(s) do is try to run at me
this occors regardless of stage, health and weapon
one i get in kicking range i will be attacked

Monotris Monotris

good game

Anti-bowser gave the summary
Yukatakeuchifan gave better details
another thing you could do is make challenges like time trials or for increasing the difficulty you could have multicolored shapes as targets

Juggling Girl Juggling Girl

original but...

its to hard to play
next to no audio to make it more appealing
grafics(including art) werent great but its probaly a first

but since the idea is good
and the girl looks fat so it looks funny

6/10
4/5

gameonade responds:

Thank you for this review. I'm in bad mood and your review make me a little smile :)
Especially this: "girl looks fat so it looks funny"

I have to think about some sequel with girls with better look and of course with some music and sounds.

LQ Version LQ Version

bit dull

its dull because:
1)its really just a music player no animation whatso ever

2)no fast forward, rewind or pause

3)the songs may have full-lenght and decent quality but only 3 songs

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

too hard

its a fresh funny idea but
1)you get hit once and DIE
2)the tank was impossible
3)that freak in the elevator allways takes a life

if it were not for problem 1 all the other problems wouldnt have been there and the game would have scored higher