The Creep Strategy The Creep Strategy

Animation didn't flow so well at the beginning, rather rigid movement: didnt suit jesse very well. the stiff movement did suit no-man Riley, since he shouldn't be energetic enough to be hopping off the walls.

it had a good build up to the creepy staring. the creeping effect was kinda ruined by the static noise and on art static, its been done appropriately to death so much so it became crude oil and has been used to make a new Wacom tablet.
the creeping would have made the end a good punchline but as mentioned before got ruined, darkening may have been less overused.

also why did Jesse look down as if to read the text at the bottom only? it usually goes bottom to top when looking at their hearts desires, may be cliche but it does the job well.

imma stop my rant here, and say overall very good, lost half a start for my mostly petty gripes

BONK! BONK!

well done!!!!

color was well chosen
animation flowed well
homor is good,has class/isnt tasteless

only one thing though

you forgot the "BOINK!!!" when the scout brain amputated the heavy

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

real funny

epic win
the graphics had something nostalgic about it
good humor eg the green peace guys only doing more damage in the end
5/5 9/10only cuz of the preloader

*Get This !* *Get This !*

Fuckin awesome

great animation great song sound quality was a bit low
thanks for posting this song with lyrics on the authors comments

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

brilliant

it was so funny i was crying at the middle the plane gave me the rest and i actually pissed myself!but i would like to know what the black/colored on the plane at the end

Space Cinema Space Cinema

music

were it not for the crappy music it would have gotten 10

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

funny quotes

Thing A:(Roar)Were's my wife?
reasponse of Thing B:incomprehenseable roar
strangly engough the roar somehow made sense